- Duly Completed Application form
- GSC/ SSC / HSC/ GCSC /O Level / AS- A level/ND/ HNC/HND Certificates
- All academic/professional Qualification Certificates & Transcript
- Service letter from the present employer
- Updated CV
- Passport Copy / National ID Copy
- Passport size photograph
- Parents Details/ Emergency Contact Details
- Application Form
Checklist of Documents
Interviews will be conducted by the college as it is part of application process. The first step of the interview will be done by the local Marketing Officer then the separated interview will be dome by senior academic staff member where the suitability for the course will be ensured. Carried interviews will be either in person, over the telephone, with Skype or with any other verbal communication methods as per necessity.
Note: there is no guarantee that the recipient will get a place on a Brit Institute (BI) course. It will be confirmed only if the candidate meets all the specified requirements at the time of application or else Brit Institute (BI) has the all right to decline the offer of a place.
Confirmation of Admission/Fee Installments
An offer of admission from Brit Institute (BI) will be send. Only then you are expected to confirm the acceptance with paying the tuition fee and must deposit within 28 days from the due date of offer. If you failed to deposit it, your admission will be cancelled.
Confirmation of Acceptance of Study
When student will receive the offer letter and the deposit is been paid appropriately. Amount of the fees after deduction of the deposit, rest of them can be paid in installments which is specified in the offer letter. The prior will be given at the end of the first semester examination or assignment which is the for the first installments and will continues in the same manner for every semester.
Refund of tuition Fees /Refund Policy
Below is the refund policy of Brit Institute (BI)’s;
• In case the student’s application is declines by Brit Institute (BI), full fees will be refunded.
• Once a student has been complete the registration & still they don’t commence the course, £1650 will not be refunded from the initial deposit. If any of the deposits which are paid as excess of £1,650 may be refunded as a sole discretion of the School.