Qualifi- Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Business Management course module majorly emphasis on the global context of business organizations, communication management, human resource and finance management on foundation level.
Study Foundationin Business Management
7 Months Full time
Fast Track 3-4 Months
The programmes offered provide the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in business by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions.
Why This Course?
To enable Learners to apply analytical and evaluative techniques to business in private and
2. To enhance analytical and evaluative skills relating to business across a number of industries
3. To develop the Learner’s ability to recognise and reflect on the process of personal learning
and development which facilitates the enhancement of key personal, sociable and other
4. To encourage the Learner’s self-reflection, analytical, intellectual and transferable skills
Below qualifications are accepted for the entry in Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Management program. In order to get direct entry in the course the student must fulfill the below requirements:
• HSC/GCE/GSCE or equivalent qualifications.
• The applicants must be over 18 years old with relevant work experience( but it is advised to check the requirement of work experience with the delivery centre prior to registering for the course)
• Students not from an English speaking majority country must show evidence of their English Language proficiency with tests like IELTS or other recognized English language competency tests.
The overall learning outcomes for all programmes are:
1. To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
2. Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
3. To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
4. To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship
between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
5. Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
6. Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
7. Effectively use verbal and communication skills
8. Work independently and as part of a team
9. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Mendatory Course Module For Level-3 Diploma in Business Management
BM301 An Introduction to the Business Environment
BM302 Business Resources
BM303 An Introduction to Marketing
BM304 Human Resource Management