Qualifi- Level 4 and 5 Diploma in Business Management course module majorly emphasis on the global context of business organizations, communication management, human resource and finance management.
Study Diploma in Business Management (UK University Year-1&2)
Qualifi qualifications at RQF Level 4&5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 1&2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
2 years Full time
Accelerated 12 Months
Diploma in Business Management module majorly emphasis on the global context of business organizations, communication management, human resource and finance management. The program focuses on understanding the research skills and self-development that are expected from managers. Most of the subject areas that are covered by this program are related to business and management which automatically makes it the best choice for the students who has great interest in making a career in the business of private/public sector. The course procures the learners with knowledge in a wide range of subject areas related to business and improves their key business management skills.
Why This Course?
To enable Learners to apply analytical and evaluative techniques to business in private and
2. To enhance analytical and evaluative skills relating to business across a number of industries
3. To develop the Learner’s ability to recognise and reflect on the process of personal learning
and development which facilitates the enhancement of key personal, sociable and other
4. To encourage the Learner’s self-reflection, analytical, intellectual and transferable skills
Below qualifications are accepted for the entry in Qualifi Level 4 &5 Diploma in Business Management program. In order to get direct entry in the course the student must fulfill the below requirements:
• HSC/GCE/GSCE or Level 3 Diploma or equivalent qualifications.
• The applicants must be over 21 years old with relevant work experience( but it is advised to check the requirement of work experience with the delivery centre prior to registering for the course)
• Students not from an English speaking majority country must show evidence of their English Language proficiency with tests like IELTS or other recognized English language competency tests.
The overall learning outcomes for all programmes are:
1. To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
2. Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
3. To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
4. To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship
between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
5. Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
6. Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
7. Effectively use verbal and communication skills
8. Work independently and as part of a team
9. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Ref: 20 Credit in each module
BUS 1.1 Communications in Organisations
BUS 1.2 Leadership and the Organisation
BUS 1.3 Financial Awareness
BUS 1.4 Managing Change
BUS 1.5 Business Operations
BUS 1.6 Developing Teams
Ref: 20 Credit in each module
BUS 2.1 Responding to the Changing Business Environment
BUS 2.2 Effective Decision Making
BUS 2.3 Business Development
BUS 2.4 Business Models and Growing Organisations
BUS 2.5 Customer Management
BUS 2.6 Risk Management Organisations